I help women feel beautiful while teaching what beauty products are healthiest for them and the environment.
Get your guide “10 Harmful Ingredients to AVOID in Beauty Products”
I want you feel confident that you are getting the safes products , when purchasing your beauty products.
You don’t have time to waste doing the hours of research on what ingredients to avoid and what the different terms mean.
Let’s take the stress out and give you the confiendence that you are advocating for your health, your families health and the environment.
Knowing what products you really need and what you don’t need or even what you can make will take the pressure off of switching to this healthier lifestyle.
I am your girl!!
You need one spot that can help with all of your confidence and beauty needs.
You don’t need to keep wasting time searching online to feel more frustrated then before you started.
I completely get the frustration of wasting hours online or even in the beauty isles at the store. Wondering around aimlessly before you either leave empty handed or settle for something that’s not up to par.
I have been a hairstylist for over 13 years. I have taken countless hours of education to brush up on my skills and learn new tips and tricks. I love teaching my clients as much as I can to make their styling experience at home less stressful. As well, as educating women on how to find the healthiest beauty products for themself, their family and the environment.
I have 2 children, my son is 12 and my daughter is 10. I met my husband when I was going into senior year of highschool and we’ve been married for over 14 years.
Outside of work I love reading, running, yoga or snuggling my pups. I also, just started taking up painting.
I can’t wait to get to know you.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I have been vegan for 2 years. I went vegan after watching Cowspiracy (about the environment)
- I was raised in IL and moved to WI my sophmore year of highschool.
- I moved my family to FL just to escape the cold.
- I am the youngest of 4 kids (2 boys and 2 girls).
- I LOVE Hallmark movies, especially at Christmas time.
- I am double jointed in my elbows.
- I would love to own an animal sanctuary one day and be able to snuggle all of the animals.
- I have ran 3 5ks and can’t wait to run more.
- My favorite music? Anything I can sing along to. ( I think I sound really good)
- I used to want to be a psychiatrist because I love listening and helping others.